- General terms
This Privacy Notice informs you about the processing of your personal data when using https://ddh-digital.com/ (“Website”).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), DDH Digital Data Hub GmbH,
Olivaer Platz 17, 10707 Berlin (“DDH”, “us,” “ours”), is the data controller in terms of personal data processing when using the website.
- The processing of your data
- When using the website for the sole purpose of acquiring information, i.e., when you are not providing any information to us in a proactive manner, as a rule, we do not request any personal data except data communicated to us automatically by your browser, which allows you to visit the website. This can include the following data, among other things:
- your computer’s IP address
- date and time of visiting the website
- volume of information transmitted
- browser type and version
- operating system
- referral URL
- name of host computer
As a rule, we cannot transfer these data to specific persons. Data processing as described above is carried out with a view to enabling you to visit the website (establish a connection). If the above data contain personal information, these data shall be processed as per GDPR Art. 6, Par. 1, Subpar. 1, Point f (legitimate interests; legitimate interests under the reasons stated above).
- If you use the website to contact us (for example, by email), we process the personal data you submit to us in this connection (for example, your email address for an email enquiry) in order to respond to your enquiry. The legal basis for processing personal data as described above is set forth in GDPR Art. 6, Par. 1, Subpar. 1, Point f (that is, legitimate interests; there is legitimate interest because we can take the action desired by the user, for example, responding to an enquiry, only by processing the corresponding data). If the purpose of the enquiry is to enter into a contract, the legal basis for processing personal data is set forth in GDPR Art. 6, Par. 1, Subpar. 1, Point b (performance of a contract or taking steps prior to entering into a contract).
- Transferring data to third parties
Personal data obtained from the user, as the website is used, shall not be transferred or otherwise communicated to third parties without the user’s consent, except for cases detailed in this Privacy Notice.
In this case, we work with technical service providers who process personal data at our instructions (for example, IT service providers). These service providers process the corresponding personal data as per our instructions only (processor on instruction). GDPR Art. 28 (processing on instruction) provides the legal basis for such processing, together with GDPR Art. 6, Par. 1, Subpar. 1, Point f (legitimate interests; compare with the legitimate interests in Clause 2 above) and/or GDPR Art. 6, Par. 1, Subpar. 1, Point b (performance of a contract or taking steps prior to entering into a contract; compare with the provisions stated in Clause 2 above).
We shall transfer your personal data to third parties, if compelled to do so by law (for example, if ordered by a court of law or law enforcement agencies). The legal basis for processing data in this way is set forth in GDPR Art. 6, Par. 1, Subpar. 1, Point c (compliance with legal obligation).
- Period for retaining your personal data
Unless another period for retaining personal data is set forth in this Privacy Notice, we will retain the personal data obtained in connection with using the website as long as it is necessary to respond to your enquiry, and beyond this period in keeping with our obligation to retain data in the required volume. If we have no further need of your data, they shall be stored for a period of time set forth by law without processing for any other purpose.
- Your rights
You have the right to enquire about your personal data in our possession at any time. Whenever permitted by law, you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing of the corresponding data, as well as the right to withdraw consent for processing your personal data by us, as well as the right to data portability. In addition, you are entitled to request that we store your personal data that was communicated to us in a structured, commonly used and machine–readable format, as well as transfer them to another controller.
If you consent to the use of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
If you believe that we have processed your personal data in violation of data protection laws, you may file a complaint with the relevant supervisory agencies.
You can contact us at the address set forth in Clause 1, as well as by email